September 3rd, 2012
9H15 - 11H00: Session 1 (Chair : Prof. Dr. Samir Tata)
- OperA+: A Multi-level, Multi-context Business Process Modeling Framework (invited Talk)
Prof. Dr. Yao-hua Tan
- Runtime logistic process orchestration based on business transaction choreography
- Capability Modelling - Case of Logistics Capabilities
Wassim Derguech and Sami Bhiri.
11H00 - 11H30: Coffee Break
11H30 - 12H45: Session 2 (Chair : Prof. Dr. Yao-hua Tan)
- Modeling Migration of Mobile Agents
Borhene Marzoug, Khaled Hassine and Kamel Barkaoui.
- A Supply Chain Management with Carbon Offsetting Credits
- Event-B Formalisation for Dynamic Composition: a logistics-based process
as a use case (short paper)
Lazhar Hamel, Mohamed Graiet, Mourad Kmimech and Mohamed Tahar Bhiri.
12H45 -13H00 : Open discussion and closing remarks.